The Organising Committee encourages all the Conference attendees to submit abstracts before March 1, 2022. The submitted abstracts will be revised by the Scientific Committee. All accepted abstracts will be published in a digital Book of Abstracts.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as an oral or poster presentation.
Within abstract or poster submission please select one of the following topics:
I Characterize, maintain and broaden genetic diversity
II Environmental adaptation to face climate change and new agricultural constraints
III Diversifying the uses of maize and sorghum with specific varieties / breeding
IV New avenues in selection and breeding through integration of molecular tools
Instructions for authors
- Title: Font Times New Roman, bold, size 12, uppercase, centered.
- Author(s): Font Times New Roman, size 12, centered. Please mark corresponding autor with an asterix. Name(s) and surname(s) of author(s) set below the title, with one line space between.
- Affiliations: Font Times New Roman, size 10, centered.
- Text of abstract: The length of the abstract should not exceed 300 words. Font Times New Roman, size 12, justified alignment, single spacing.
- Keyword: please write them below the text of abstract, with one line space between (max. 5 keywords). Italic, font Times New Roman, size 12.
Please note: Registration and abstract submission are two different procedures! To have submitted an abstract does not mean to be registered.
Poster Presentation should be prepared according to the following instructions:
Presenters should upload their e-posters before May 15, 2022
You may download the poster template here.